Black Ace Reserve - Honduras
Our Black Ace Reserve series consists of limited edition, small lot releases that will rotate throughout the year. These coffees are more rare, come from small lots, and we want to share them with you. For many, trying these offerings will be a completely new level of coffee experience.
This current offering is from Honduras
- Estate: Finca Tree Amigos
- Elevation: 1900-2000 MASL (5700-6000 feet)
- Flavor Notes: Caramel, Almond, Orange Freshia Flower, Chocolate
- Roast Level: Light-Medium
- Cupping Score: 87-90
- Variety: 100% Arabica Catui, Bourbon, CR95
- Cultivation Notes: Dried on raised beds, Irrigated & Washed with Natural Spring Water from Perpetual Spring located on the farm
We offer this in whole bean only. For this specific coffee, we highly recommend you use a burr grinder and only grind the coffee you need for that preparation.
*PLEASE NOTE: We roast this small lot only 1x per week, so depending on the day you order, we may take a little longer than usual to fulfill your order.